Skip directly to content

Howard-Goodloe-Bolton House

The Greek Revival Howard-Goodloe-Bolton House in Gainesville, Sumter County, was built between 1840 and 1850. It was used as a temporary hospital by the Confederate Army during the Civil War and is a contributing property to the Main (Yankee) Street Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
Courtesy of Jeffrey Reed; Creative Commons