Skip directly to content

Lever House

Lever House, located on Park Avenue in New York City, was completed in 1952. It was built by the firm of Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill to serve as the headquarters for the British soap company Lever Brothers. Alabamian Robert Posey, who earned a degree in architecture at what is now Auburn University, was involved in its construction.