Skip directly to content

Bluff Hall

Bluff Hall, built in 1832 by plantation owner Allen Glover, is among the many historic homes still standing in Demopolis. It is now a museum interpreting the life of the planter class in the mid-nineteenth century and is operated by the Marengo County Historical Society. The home was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
Courtesy of the Marengo County Historical Society